I hope you had a wonderful week! I am officially 34.5 weeks pregnant … 8.5 months along and in the homestretch! I delivered at 37 weeks with Emma, and would LOVE to deliver at 37 weeks with Baby Boy (fingers crossed).
Overall, I have enjoyed this pregnancy far more than my first one. Recently I have been sick with a bad cold and feeling rather puffy. Personally, I think my face looks swollen and my nose looks wider than usual. This happened at the very end of my pregnancy with Emma. I am trying to wear my hair slightly bigger than normal, wear cute clothes, put some lighter make-up down the middle of my nose, etc to compensate. Thankfully I have a very nice husband who has been trying to give me compliments whenever possible, and a few of my girlfriends who know I am very insecure about the puffiness have been extra sweet. I am also putting into practice the following tips to ensure that I do not retain too much water.
Here is my workout summary from this past week:
- Day 1: 3 hours of running and weight training with clients
- Day 2: 2 hours of cardio machines and track workout with clients
- Day 3: Rest
- Day 4: 3 hours of cardio machines and light weight training with clients
- Day 5: Rest and a few miles of walking with Emma
- Day 6: 2 hours of cardio machines and plyos with clients
- Day 7: 3 mile walk/run
So, onto the FUN stuff! BMW Maclaren has offered to send one of you (my lovely readers) a BMW Maclaren stroller like the one pictured here! This.Is.Huge! Emma has thoroughly enjoyed her BMW Maclaren stroller, and I feel soooo awesome pushing her around in a super nice stroller with the BWM logo (who wouldn’t?).
Read my blogs on the Top 5 Reasons to “Test-Drive” the BMW Maclaren Stroller, and BMW Maclaren Buggy — Riding in Style.
Please do one or more of the following to enter the giveaway. Each action is optional, but the more entries you have, the more likely you are to win. Leave a comment on this blog post for each action item that you complete. I will pick a winner on Monday, May 27, 2013.
- Follow @MaclarenNA on Twitter
- Share the follow on Twitter: I’ve entered @fitparenting’s Maclaren #BMWbuggycomp. Enter the competition here http://wp.me/p1AVgY-uY.
- Answer the following question and comment on this post: “Which BMW Maclaren buggy color do you like best?” You can find the colors on the Maclaren Facebook page, website, or Facebook app.
- Follow Fit Pregnancy and Parenting on Instagram (@fitparenting)
- Follow Fit Pregnancy and Parenting on Facebook
- Follow @fitparenting on Twitter