I am looking for 10 busy, motivated, fit moms, who want the best for their families. Moms who need healthy toddler (and “big kid/adult”) treat ideas through the holidays. Moms who are willing to prepare whole, clean, nutrient dense foods, and workout 5 days per week, but simply need some accountability and a plan to follow.
Ok mamas. We teach what we know but we reproduce what we are. Both of my kiddos watch and model my lifestyle on a daily basis. We’ve barely entered the colder months and Cole is already working on his second illness. Emma and I are sick with our first bad cold as well. Last year I was on 61 days straight of antibiotics and Cole struggled for months as well. I refuse to have another bad winter of repeat illnesses. But here’s the deal — I KNOW how to prevent this pattern. I’ve been allowing the kids to eat Halloween candy, and I’ve been going overboard as well. Sugar kills our immune systems. When we were eating 100% clean, none of us got sick one time — even when we were around other sick toddlers. Germs are inevitable, but I can set my family up for success by preparing clean, whole, nutrient-dense foods. So — WHO IS WITH ME? Let’s start with a Fit Parenting Eat Clean EXTREME Challenge and Online Boot Camp. 45 days – includes workout plans, grocery list with foods to focus on to fuel your family. recipes and healthy holiday treat tips, accountability, motivation, and 24/7 access to me. Fees will apply because after 10+ years in the fitness industry, I know we are all more successful with follow-through if we put our money where our mouth is. However. I am 100% confident that I can find a plan that fits your budget.
The 6 week Eat Clean Extreme Challenge and Online Boot Camp will start on Nov 1.
What can you expect from my Extreme Eat Clean Challenge and Online Boot Camp?
- Convenient multi-week, Eat Clean Extreme and Online Boot Camp program that fits your busy schedule
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 9+ years of success!
- FREE copy of my Fit Pregnancy or Body After Baby DVD
- FREE one-time consult
Here’s how it works:
- Six week Eat Clean Challenge and Boot Camp starting on Nov 1.
- Moms will be given a grocery list with foods to focus on to fuel their families
- All participants will be added to a group online with supportive, like-minded moms.
- Boot Campers will be expected to follow a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the Boot Camp begins
- Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s with me via text or email.
The Eat Clean Extreme and Online Boot Camp will be $20 per week, payable via cash, check, or PayPal. If you participated in Amanda’s Boot Camp program earlier, you will receive a $20 discount.
Please register for the Fit Parenting Eat Clean Extreme and Online Boot Camp below. After you register, I will send you an invoice via PayPal. You may pay via PayPal, check, or cash. I will also send you the health forms, waiver and liability forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of Boot Camp. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Register below. I will be accepting the first 10 registrants.