The sessions will be held on Monday and Thursday at 7 p.m. at the outdoor track at Cedarville University.
I look forward to helping you reach your fitness and nutrition goals!
Have you been working to get into shape, but are lacking the motivation and/or needing accountability? Do you have specific fitness or nutrition goals that you just can’t seem to reach on your own? Are you looking to shed excess fat, and aren’t sure what workouts are most effective? I am excited to bring you the best Boot Camp possible.
What can you expect from my Boot Camp?
- Convenient multi-week, Boot Camp program that fits your busy schedule
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 10+ years of success!
Here’s how it works:
- Four week Boot Camp starting on July 20.
- Boot Campers will be asked to participate in an Eat Clean Challenge with a listing of approved and unapproved foods that will maximize results.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and Pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the Boot Camp begins
The Cedarville Boot Camp will be $10 per session payable via cash, check, or PayPal. If you are aware of dates that you will be out-of-town, I will reduce your cost based on the sessions that you will not be able to attend. However, you will not receive your money back for sessions that you choose not to attend when you are in town. Payment for the sessions you are able to attend is due on the first day of Boot Camp.
Please register for the Boot Camp below. After you register, I will calculate your Boot Camp cost based on how many sessions you are planning to attend. I will send you an invoice via PayPal. You may pay via PayPal, check, or cash. I will also send you the health forms, waiver and liability forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of Boot Camp. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!