Here are some answers to fit pregnancy frequently asked questions:
Fit Pregnancy Exercise
- Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy?
- Exercise Video: Ab exercises during pregnancy
- Exercise Video: Core exercises during pregnancy
- Exercise Video: Cardio exercises during pregnancy
- What is a good cardio workout at home during pregnancy?
- What are the benefits of exercising throughout pregnancy?
- Can I exercise in the last month of pregnancy?
- Will exercise during pregnancy help with labor and delivery?
- If I workout throughout pregnancy, will I recover quickly after delivery?
- How soon after delivery can I start exercising again?
Introducing my Pregnancy Exercises: Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout DVD. If you are looking for a prenatal workout to do through all three trimesters of pregnancy, during your pre-pregnancy fitness plan, and for post-delivery recovery, look no further.
For a very limited time, I am accepting pre-orders for the Pregnancy Exercises: Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout DVD with an added incentive of no shipping and handling fees!
Fit Pregnancy Water Retention
Fit Pregnancy Nutrition
Fit Pregnancy Weight Gain
Fit Pregnancy Miscellaneous Topics
When I found out that I was pregnant, I immediately began searching the internet for answers regarding the safety of exercising while pregnant, weight gain during pregnancy and the prevention or reduction of pregnancy water retention. Unfortunately, I found it difficult to find satisfactory answers to these hot topics. So, I decided to start my own fit pregnancy and parenting site. I am a personal trainer, and was committed to doing what was most healthy for my baby and me in regard to exercise during pregnancy. I maintained the same level of fitness and continued to exercise at an intense level (same as pre-pregnancy), and I felt great throughout my entire pregnancy. I had no water retention, swollen ankles, high blood pressure, or excessive pregnancy weight gain.
The day I delivered, I still did my normal pregnancy workout, and even ran 6 miles a few days prior. My delivery was very fast and easy (less than 10 minutes of pushing), and my doctor and I believe that it is because I maintained consistent exercise throughout pregnancy. My recovery was also extremely fast (I was walking the dog two days after delivery, and at work 3 days after delivery). I was able to return to my pre-prenancy/pregnancy fitness level about 2 weeks after delivery.
If you are looking for information on another aspect of fit pregnancy, please submit your question at the bottom of the page. Best wishes on your journey to be a fit mommy 🙂