Thank you so much for your interest in my brand new carb cycling and intermittent fasting online training program! This is hands down, the most effective program you will ever complete.
My mission is to help you lose weight, create a sustainable healthy lifestyle, and feel great about accomplishing your goals. My clients are experiencing incredible results with up to 6 lbs lost in one week! In addition to tremendous weight loss, my clients are reporting far more energy, less anxiety, more control over their food choices and mood, and much more! Read the testimonials on my site to hear what my clients are saying about this new program.
The next round of the carb cycling and intermittent fasting program will start on Monday, April 25. You will be added to a group to learn the meal plan details, workout routine, and pertinent information the week of April 18. The online program includes a focus on goal setting, carb cycling, intermittent fasting, nutrition education, and 5 days per week of movement.
Watch this free training I filmed to explain carb cycling and intermittent fasting.
If you are ready to commit to this 6 week program, register below! Your satisfaction is my guarantee, or your money back.
The 6 week online training program will start on Monday, April 25.
What can you expect from this new program?
- Convenient multi-week program that fits your busy schedule
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 10+ years of success!
- FREE copy of my Fit Pregnancy or Body After Baby DVD
- FREE copy of a cutting edge book
Here’s how it works:
- Six week training program starting on April 25.
- You will be given a grocery list with a list of approved an unapproved foods.
- Clients will be expected to follow a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the program begins
- Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s with me via text or email.
The new year training program will be only $30 per week, payable via cash, check, or PayPal.
Please register and pay for the training program below. I am only accepting the first 20 ladies who register and several spots have already been filled. After you register, I will send you the health forms, waiver and liability forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of the program. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Register below. I will be accepting the first 20 registrants.
5 thoughts on “Carb Cycling and Intermittent Fasting Program: Register NOW!”
Good evening Amanda and team,
I am currently still participating in the carb cycling intermittent fasting program which started on February 1st. I am loving it so much. I have seen great results. I want to participate with the March 28th group however, before I register I would like to talk. I have some specific questions, as I will be in Egypt for about 11 days (from March 24th through April 5th). I think that I will be able to stick to the diet however I am wondering if there are some modifications that I can make to the workout as I will not have access to a gym, elliptical, or weights. I am not sure if I will be allowed to run outside due to safety concerns. I will be staying on a hospital campus and will likely not have access to a gym. I will have access to my laptop and DVDs such as the body after baby DVD, and P90X. If it would be possible for me to make modifications to the exercise plan while I am away, I would really like to participate in the group starting on March 28th. Please feel free to contact me at this email address or call anytime at 412–999–8248.
Thanks!! Lexie Armstrong
Sent from my iPad