Have you considered your New Year’s resolutions? Would you like to accomplish more in 2016 than ever before and feel and look your best? Are you tired of trying to lose weight with no results?
I am so thrilled to share news about my brand new online training program for 2016! My mission is to help you lose weight, create a sustainable healthy lifestyle, and feel great about accomplishing your goals.
My brand new online training program will start on Monday, January 4, and include a focus on goal setting, intermittent fasting, nutrition education, and 5 days per week of movement.
Through the first week of our program and during the consult call, we will be setting goals. New Year’s Resolutions should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. If weight loss is one of your goals for 2016, a great example of a resolution would be to log your food on My Fitness Pal daily to track calories and macros (this will be a requirement of the program). This will ensure that you are getting the proper amount of nutrients to fuel your body and burn fat. Another great resolution is to drink a glass of water 10 minutes before you eat another snack when you are hungry.
Several ladies I know are resolving to hire a trainer this year, and many have already enrolled in my brand new online personal training program. If you ready for a 6 week program to help you jump-start your health and wellness goals for 2016, register below! Your satisfaction is my guarantee, or your money back.
The 6 week Online Training Program will start on Monday, January 4.
What can you expect from this new program?
- Convenient multi-week program that fits your busy schedule
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 10+ years of success!
- FREE copy of my Fit Pregnancy or Body After Baby DVD
- FREE one-time consult
Here’s how it works:
- Six week training program starting on January 4.
- You will be given a grocery list with a list of approved an unapproved foods.
- Clients will be expected to follow a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the program begins
- Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s with me via text or email.
The new year training program will be only $30 per week, payable via cash, check, or PayPal.
Please register for the training program below. I am only accepting the first 10 ladies who register. After you register, I will send you an invoice via PayPal. You may pay via PayPal, check, or cash. I will also send you the health forms, waiver and liability forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of the program. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Register below. I will be accepting the first 10 registrants.