This past winter I focused on strengthening my glutes (butt), quads, and hamstrings. It paid off – I’m stronger now that ever, and I feel great heading into bikini season.
Are you hoping to tone and strengthen your legs too?
Here is a recent circuit that I added to the workout plan for my online Bikini Boot Campers. I did this workout yesterday, and I can really feel it today! These weights are specific to my fitness level. You should do 2 sets of 10 reps and be at failure around rep 10.
- 1 mile jog for warm-up
- 2 sets of 10 traditional goblet squats with 25 lb weight
- 2 sets of 10 plie squats with 25 lb weight
- 2 sets of 10 goblet squats with pulse with 25 lb weight
With gym access:
- 2 sets of 10 leg press with 200 lbs
- 2 sets of 10 leg extension with 115 lbs
- 2 sets of 10 leg curl with 70 lbs
- 2 sets of 10 squats with 105 lbs
Without gym access:
- 2 sets of 10 curtsy lunges
- 2 sets of 50 calf raises
- 2 sets of 10 side lunge to squat
- 10 sets of 10 out and in move.
- 100 meter sprint: 10 reps with 30 second rest in between. SPRINT out 100 meters, jog back, rest for 30 seconds. Repeat.
Please fill out the form below if you are hoping to lean out and feel confident this Spring. I will send you information about my upcoming online Bikini Boot Camp starting on April 20.
If you’re hoping for a great circuit that you can do at-home — try my backyard boot camp for an awesome burn. Enjoy!