This past winter I focused on strengthening my arms. It paid off – I’m stronger now that ever, and I feel great heading into bikini season.
Are you hoping to tone and strengthen your arms too?
Here is a recent circuit that I completed and really felt the next day:
- 10 to 1s with 10 lb weights
- Bicep curls with 20 lb weights – two sets of 10 reps
- Vertical chest press with 30 lb weights – two sets of 10 reps
- Tricep extension with 25 lb weights – two sets of 10 reps
- Tricep pull down with 90 lbs – two sets of 10 reps
- Traveling push-ups 10 sets of 10 reps
- Forearm push-ups 10 sets of 10 reps
If you’re hoping for a great circuit that you can do at-home — try my backyard boot camp for an awesome burn. Enjoy!
One thought on “Arm Workout to Tone and Strengthen Your Arms”
Didn’t know if you received my email I sent this weekend? Had a few extra questions and I am anxious to get going. Thank you I know you are busy. Thank you Debby
Sent from my iPhone