I am continually blown away by the commitment and amazing results from my online boot camp clients. It’s no secret that my Fit Parenting Online Boot Camp is tough, but is it also extremely effective. I was privileged to work with over 1,000 online clients in 2014 and the ladies who followed my plan and put in the hard work required saw awesome results!
Here are three quotes from this past week alone!
A FB message from a current client: “You are the motivator! You gave us the key to unlock the door to our goals. I swear the first time I did your pregnancy dvd I thought “this lady is crazy, I can’t be doing all this with a bump”… But I kept at it, and I was stronger for it. I bounced back right away after I had my baby, I attribute that to the cardio from your dvd. And now, a year later, you have taught me that being accountable is important. You need to show up everyday, maybe not kill a 5 mile run everyday, but at least attempt it. So thank you!”
A client comment when she filled out the registration form: “I ask that you please consider adding me to the bootcamp even if you’ve reached your 10 mom limit. I was at a Christmas party last night with one of your past participants and was blown away by how fantastic she looks…such a huge transformation since October!”
An email from a current client: “I just want to Thank You for inspiring women to know we can still be in great shape and still be a Mom! This has been the best decision to join your group!”
My online boot camp clients who are most successful follow the workout plan, but also eat clean and stick to a modified Paleo plan. I absolutely love the Paleo lifestyle and am so pumped to be leading a Whole30 online boot camp starting on January 1. We will follow the Whole30 lifestyle plan, but here’s the deal. This does not mean that we will be counting calories and restricting or depriving ourselves. The goal will be to eat more REAL food. There are very few plans that allow you to lean out while also building muscle. I feel fabulous when I follow the Paleo lifestyle and what better time to try Whole30 than January 1?
For this online boot camp, I will create a unique workout plan (5 days per week of workouts) with no long cardio or running involved. The boot camp will also come with a FREE copy of my Body After Baby DVD workout.
The Whole30 Online Boot Camp program will start on February 1.
What can you expect?
- Specific food list and recipes to take the guess-work out of cooking
- Convenient multi-week, online program that fits your busy schedule
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 9+ years of success!
- FREE copy of my Fit Pregnancy or Body After Baby DVD
- FREE one-time consult
Here’s how it works:
- 30-day program starting on February 1.
- Participants may choose from a two tier pricing structure that includes a 30 day workout plan, and meal plan.
- Ladies will be given a grocery list and meal plan with foods to focus on to fuel their families
- All participants will be added to a group online with supportive, like-minded individuals.
- Boot Campers will be expected to follow a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and Pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the boot camp begins
- Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s with me via text or email.
This program has two options. First, you may purchase my personal tried and true Fit Parenting Online Boot Camp program (results guaranteed) with nutrition component based on the Whole 30 Paleo lifestyle. Second, for the FIRST time ever, I am also offering the option of simply the group accountability, consultation, nutrition guidance, and recipes based on Whole 30. If you choose my boot camp program and nutrition component, it will be only $20 per week, payable via cash, check, or PayPal. Option 2, (group accountability, consult, nutrition guidance, and recipes based on Whole 30) will be $10 per week.
Please register to join below. I am only accepting the first 10 moms who register. After you register, I will send you an invoice via PayPal. You may pay via PayPal, check, or cash. I will also send you the health forms, waiver and liability forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of Boot Camp. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Register below. I will be accepting the first 10 registrants.