It’s that time of year again … my birthday week! Gosh, I can’t believe how fast this past year flew by. I wrote a blog post about my 27th week of pregnancy with Baby Boy and my 27 goals for the year. Seems like just yesterday. This past year has been full of blessings, and I was lucky enough to complete the large majority of my goals. I taught Emma how to go poo on the potty chair just in the nick of time (goal #6). She went on the potty chair for the first time this week! If you missed it, be sure to visit my Instagram page to watch the video of Emma singing, “Let it go” from Frozen while doing her business. LOL!
Here are 28 goals for the coming year.
- Drink at least 5 glasses of water per day (I am SO bad about drinking enough water).
- Decorate my bedroom.
- Streamline my businesses and cut back on jobs that are not quite as financially profitable and/or take too much time away from family time.
- Drink only one cup of coffee per day.
- Teach Cole how to walk and talk.
- Continue to develop my business mentorship program and help at least 25-30 women start their own business and website so they can realize their dream of being self-employed and working from home with the kiddos.
- Plan and go on a kid-free vacation with just the hubs.
- Land one or two additional larger clients for my digital marketing business so I can focus on a few larger companies versus so many small businesses.
- Teach Emma how to play soccer.
- Install a pool or work on contentment.
- Invite my neighbors to church.
- Prioritize bi-monthly dates with the hubs.
- Pay off our new car loan (I just bought a new car last weekend for my birthday).
- Wear sunblock on my face every day.
- Continue building into the lives of our friends and hanging out at least 2 times per month with other couples.
- Read 3 books (I’m open to suggestions).
- Lift heavy at least once per week by myself (not during a gym client session).
- Continue serving on the greeting team at church and consider more involvement.
- Paint the basement.
- Take my mascara off before I go to bed every night.
- Complete a few online and in-person boot camps to get as many women fit and healthy as possible.
- Write an eBook (I need to decide on a topic — fitness or business related).
- Enjoy at least a few hours of play time with the kids each day.
- Keep my phone on “do not disturb” during family time 7.30-10 p.m.
- Decide on a new pre-bedtime snack (versus salty popcorn that isn’t helping the appearance of bags under my eyes, LOL).
- Develop a 6 pack.
- Landscape the outside of our house.
- Slow time down and enjoy every possible minute (that doesn’t include poopy diapers) with Emma and Baby Cole.
Whew! That list just scratched the surface of what I am hoping to accomplish this year. I will pray for continued blessings on my family and hope to make the most of my 28th year of life.
What are some of your goals for this year?