- Develop traditions with your family that are not centered around food. We are staying in Ohio for Thanksgiving this year. We are already brainstorming some fun traditions to begin with our kids. Brandon and I always run a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. Sometimes at an organized event, and other times by ourselves in our neighborhood. We like to relax on Thanksgiving day with the family and reflect on what we are thankful for. It’s also a fun day for a movie (White Christmas is our favorite)! On Christmas day, we always get together with the same group of people in the evening. It’s been a tradition for years and years. We often go to the Christmas Eve service at our church as well. On New Year’s eve, we often make our resolution lists and look through the list from the previous year.
- Pick one dessert to eat on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s day. Enjoy every last bite of that dessert. Balance is the key — prepare and eat plenty of veggies and healthy items with your holiday feasts. Enjoy your favorite treats as well. However, I often say — it’s not Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s day that causes holiday weight gain — it’s all of the days, parties, food gifts, stress, and busyness that prevents us from getting in our workouts, that cause the weight gain. Stay controlled at work, parties, and baking/cooking at home from November through January 1.
- Join my Holiday Virtual Boot Camp! I am running an online boot camp from November 25-January 5. This might sound like a crazy time to run the boot camp — but really, it’s the BEST time so I can help my clients stay on track through the holidays. I find that when my ladies are committed to consistent exercise, they are also committed to healthy eating habits.
What can you expect from my Boot Camp?
- Convenient multi-week, Boot Camp program that fits your busy schedule
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 9+ years of success!
Here’s how it works:
- Six week Boot Camp starting at the middle of November.
- Boot Campers will be expected to follow a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the Boot Camp begins
- Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s with me via text or email.
The Boot Camp will be only $15 per week, payable via cash, check, or PayPal. If you participated in Amanda’s Boot Camp program earlier this summer, you will receive a $20 discount. Participants will receive the Body After Baby Boot Camp DVD for FREE as part of the program.
Please register for the Virtual Boot Camp below. After you register, I will send you an invoice via PayPal. You may pay via PayPal, check, or cash. I will also send you the health forms, waiver and liability forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of Boot Camp. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!