I hope you had a wonderful week! I am officially 34.5 weeks pregnant … 8.5 months along and in the homestretch! I delivered at 37 weeks with Emma, and would LOVE to deliver at 37 weeks with Baby Boy (fingers crossed).
Overall, I have enjoyed this pregnancy far more than my first one. Recently I have been sick with a bad cold and feeling rather puffy. Personally, I think my face looks swollen and my nose looks wider than usual. This happened at the very end of my pregnancy with Emma. I am trying to wear my hair slightly bigger than normal, wear cute clothes, put some lighter make-up down the middle of my nose, etc to compensate. Thankfully I have a very nice husband who has been trying to give me compliments whenever possible, and a few of my girlfriends who know I am very insecure about the puffiness have been extra sweet. I am also putting into practice the following tips to ensure that I do not retain too much water.
Here is my workout summary from this past week:
- Day 1: 3 hours of running and weight training with clients
- Day 2: 2 hours of cardio machines and track workout with clients
- Day 3: Rest
- Day 4: 3 hours of cardio machines and light weight training with clients
- Day 5: Rest and a few miles of walking with Emma
- Day 6: 2 hours of cardio machines and plyos with clients
- Day 7: 3 mile walk/run
So, onto the FUN stuff! BMW Maclaren has offered to send one of you (my lovely readers) a BMW Maclaren stroller like the one pictured here! This.Is.Huge!
Emma has thoroughly enjoyed her BMW Maclaren stroller, and I feel great pushing her around in a super nice stroller with the BWM logo (who wouldn’t?). It is a very smooth ride, easy to transport, perfect in any weather, looks stylish, and very safe.
Read my previous blogs on the BMW Maclaren stroller:
Please do one or more of the following to enter the giveaway. Each action is optional, but the more entries you have, the more likely you are to win. Leave a comment on this blog post for each action item that you complete. I will pick a winner on Monday, May 27, 2013.
- Follow @MaclarenNA on Twitter
- Share the follow on Twitter: I’ve entered @fitparenting’s Maclaren #BMWbuggycomp. Enter the competition here http://wp.me/p1AVgY-uY.
- Answer the following question and comment on this post: “Which BMW Maclaren buggy color do you like best?” You can find the colors on the Maclaren Facebook page, website, or Facebook app.
- Follow Fit Pregnancy and Parenting on Instagram (@fitparenting)
- Follow Fit Pregnancy and Parenting on Facebook
- Follow @fitparenting on Twitter